Saturday, December 29, 2007

Clumsy Confessions



The amount of catastrophe I cause around me is just too abnormal. And the past 1 week it has been quite enhanced (holiday special mess). It started like this: I dropped a whole tub of vanilla-caramel icecream, I broke a christmas gift (I felt really sad, but am gonna fix it with superglue- also I am really scared cause I may break it further while fixing), I spilled the wine and got my socks and edge of my pillow stained, I did a host of other similar things, besides my usual routine of spilling food on my dress and knocking a full glass of milk/ice tea while protecting my laptop and my spectacles . But all this kept me busy as I had to clean the mess also.


If you wanna know how it is like to have me around, you can see this movie: 'Good luck chuck', the behaviour of the mammal Jessica Alba.
"The icecream is melting, but it feels nice and gooey.."


-DiDo ('YOUR EXOTIC BROWN AUTHOR')

No comments:

Post a Comment