Saturday, December 22, 2007

Snow and alcohol....


email to my extremely handsome dad: WARNING - email may contain grammatical errors but my father doesnt mind, and u also mustnt mind because u have no etiquette and u r now gonna read somebody else' personal email...hi appu
here are d fotos!
the sleet* started sterday and today its even more! tHEY are predicting good snow this winter!
Also fotos of my grad school party of going to christams market. I had my first ever wine..and felt slighly sloshed...but it was really good coz its caled "gluhwein" and its a warm wine with lotsa spices!
ur drunkard daughter,**
Divya
* I lived all my life in Madras in India where it was jus a lot of HOT and sexy glam-stars to keep the city really at a volcanic temperature (Sun is a Star..i learnt in 7th grade physics), also i have seen water solidifying in freezers of my refridgerator....nonetheless this is a first time i see thru my naked (bespectacled) eyes the snow phenonmenon (rather sleet now) at the place where I work in Deustcheland (It refers to 'Germany' u non-foregin-language-knowers...JUS LIKE ME!!!!!!)

**I was brought up in a abstemious, absolutely unspecifically orthodox, crazyily schizophrenia causing community...hence a female specimen drinking alcohol is considered a voodoo...
-DiDo ('YOUR EXOTIC BROWN AUTHOR')

No comments:

Post a Comment