Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Not only me...


I thought i was crazy...

I am crazy infact...



But look at this my childhood friend is ALSO very crazy... I think we grew up in a phenonmenon that fostered in us all these wacky dimensions. What my friend wrote in a post of a internet social network run by Google called orkut:
Hey I am from the janitor of ORKUT, evrybody sorry for the interupption, but before orkut is closing the system down because too many botter are taking up all the names, we only have 57 names left.
NOW TELL ME WHO THE HELL BROKE OUR ORKUT OFFICE BLOCK 29-C's URINAL CLOSET, BEFORE I END UP HACKING YOU TO DEATH..!!! .
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO END YOUR LIFE IN MY HANDS FOR A URINAL CLOSET, DONT SEND THIS MESSAGE , IF YOU WANT TO LIVE A LITTLE LONGER, THEN SEND THIS MESSAGE TO EVERYONE INSIDE AND OUTSIDE ORKUT, EVEN YOU CAN TAKE A PRINT AND PASTE IT ON UR LOCAL AREA RESIDENTIAL WALLS, YOU WILL BE SORRY IF YOU DONT SEND IT. THANKS DIRECTOR OF ORKUT FOR REDUCING MY SALARY FOR A BROKEN URINAL CLOSET . WHO EVER DOESNT SEND THIS MESSAGE, YOUR LIFE WILL BE IN THE HANDS OF A PSYCHOTIC KILLER IN SEARCH OF A ACCUSED WHO INTENDLY BROKEN THE URINAL CLOSET IN-ORDER SUSPEND ME ..!!


So, this is to inform the public that these sorts of messages are just ANOTHER form of spamming (as told by my boyfriend...). Stop encouraging spams, they come free but they persist like a bad dysentry.

-DiDo

No comments:

Post a Comment