Sunday, December 30, 2007

I fixed it..I fixed the gift of pure parental love

People, I am feeling a father who just saw his son recover from a fatal life threatening accident. Yes! I fixed the christmas present I broke. It was a parental gift, which holds so much water to me, since am away from home..Sobs...!


I would like to recommend this product to you:



(though it costed me 3 euros and 15 cents for just freaking 3 grams....)


But look at what it did...It fixed the sign of parental love ...(I also like always, I ended up spilling the resin in my fingers, and that would not come out even after constant scrubbing....Also it made me impossible to eat my indian food with the way its traditionally eaten...that is using God Given hands..)

-DiDo ('YOUR EXOTIC BROWN AUTHOR')

No comments:

Post a Comment