Monday, December 17, 2007

A newfound habit - kindness


Its an era of mushrooming globalisation. Ask what pizza is to a non-italian south east asian farmer, he may say atleast that it is a round bread with colorful toppings. Also who doesnot know the fast spreading epidemic of reachable technology. (such as internet or a shaving razor)

Being in a foreign land myself, I know definitely how kindness spelt by way of word, act or deed had helped me overcome culture shock, embarassments of not being accoustomed to a new eating habit or confessing a 1001 times to almost everyone, that I dont really know the language in which they spoke and they must take pains to explain again to me in English.
Every person feels these hurdles like a bad neck sprain that requires a soothing balm or a caring hand..) A quasi-second of a kind action to make a foreigner feel at home...

To all the people who made me look less dumb in a foreign land!

Join together....Think for a second....Spout out a nice word/deed/action...
You may never know who would blog about it!

-DiDo ('YOUR EXOTIC BROWN AUTHOR')

No comments:

Post a Comment